Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jan. 30th, 2008 Food Diary.

5:30 Am Not feeling great. Restless sleep because of congestion in chest. Went back to sleep after taking a teaspoon on cough syrup. Taking it wasn't my plan but it gave me comfort to get some rest. Cough is really loud and rattles in my chest. My ribs hurt from coughing.

11:00 AM Phone rang, got up. 3 Eggs scrambled in light coconut oil and curry. 5 Quinary and cup of Calli Tea. Cough is under control for the moment. I need to get better so I can return to work tomorrow.

12:00 PM First blog live today. http://http//www.formerfatguyblog.com/2008/01/30/pimp-my-diet-please.html

((Inner Voice. Psst. I haven't told anyone yet but weight is shifting))

12:30 PM Green Salad. 3 Handfuls of Mixed Greens, 2 Tbsp. of Oriental Dressing, 1 Tablespoons each of Sunflower, Pumpkin and Hemp Heart seeds. 2 Large glasses of water.

2:30 Pm 2 Spelt Wraps with 2 Veggie Patties.

6:30 PM 1 Chicken Breast. 5 Quinary. 2 Cups of Spaghetti Squash with tomato sauce, mushrooms and spinach. 2 Cups of tea and water..

Went to bed at 9 PM.

No comments: