Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Food Journal. Day Three.

Am wondering if the rich food like avocado is mucking with me. That's twice I've eaten it and have an intense stomach pain that lasts for two days...


5:20 AM Kept waking up through night with nausea. Drank Pepto Bismal. Feel like crap. Not looking forward to work today and would love to sleep in.



6:15 Am Got up, showered and checked emails. I will go get ready and plan some time to put my breakfast and lunch together for the day. Mike has bad cold and calling into work sick.

7:15 AM Out the door to work! First day back after 7 days off...

10:30 AM 1 Large Peppermint Tea. Black. Wanted to eat but stomach extremly upset.

11:00 AM 1 1 Piece of Excel Chewing Gum. Peppermint.


1:00 PM PM 1 Brown Pita at Pita Pit with Grilled Chicken, Tomato Sauce, Bruchetta and Mushroom. Pita Pizza. 1 Bottle of Water. Was invited to walk to the Food Court.... best choice.

6:20 PM 6 Pieces of Mexican Rolls. Spicy Tuna with Bragg's. Lemon and Water to drink, one mug. Quite hungry....tasty!

7:30 PM One cup of Peanut Stew over 1/2 cup of buckwheat. 2 Cups of Fortune Delight.

9:30 PM Two cups of water with lemon and ice.

10:30 PM Intensly hungry! Craving chicken, cheese, nuts.. Not all together but...Instead had Sunbar and Cashew Butter.

Want to be in bed by 11:00 PM.

Yay for me today! I was given a box of Pot Of Gold Chocolates and Toblerone as gifts in my mailbox. I gave them away at work so I didn't take them home. Too tempting!

No comments: