Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Food Diary. Day Two.


Happy New Year!

9:30 Am Woke up and hubby wanted to make sure we got up early enough to eat. He has the metabolism of a rabbit! Me, I was happy to lay in the comfy bed and plush pillows. I'm a comfort creature. We called the desk and were told breakfast was only available until 10:00! We negotiated and with room service to have it delivered. I had no idea what to eat because I wasn't hungry after last night's food.

10:30 AM Room service arrived. Vegetarian omelet with tomato, mushrooms, and too much cheddar cheese. 3 eggs? Two pieces of brown toast lighly buttered. 2 cups of Green tea, black. Watched a bit of tv about a woman on a size "0 " diet.

12:00- 1:00 PM Went back to sleep and too advantage of the late checkout for three. Left hotel at 2:00 PM.

3:00 PM Two cups of lemon /ginger 'tea'. Still feeling incredibly bloated but rested and optimistic.

4:00 PM Fruit Vitalite Bar with 1 Tablespoon Cashew Butter.

5:30 PM 1/2 cup barley and 1 cup of Darlene's Peanut African Stew. Yummy!

8:00 PM 1 Large brown tortilla wrap with 1/2 avocado, 1/2 cup of greens, tomato, Udo's oil

9:00 I am so tired. I can hardly keep my eyes open. I've been sniffling today. I'm going to bed now. After a week off of work, its back to work tomorrow. Holidays are over.. G'night.

No comments: