Thursday, January 3, 2008

Food Journal. Day Four.

As I reflect on yesterday, it was a challenging day. I got into work and as soon as I did I found out that a collegue's husband had passed away. I remember having coffee with her before I went on holidays and she was telling me that he was getting out of the hospital. She was happy that he was coming home, was weak but he wanted to be home as much as she wanted him home. He had been in the hospital for a month and beeen through numberous tests to determine. Meanwhile, his health declined and he did not live through an emergency surgery. Incredibly sad, they were an incredibly close couple and paired well. I will be attending the funeral on Sat.

Coming back to work, I had some lose ends to tie up which were intense but I plunged my through and got them done.


10:30 AM Cranberry Low Fat Muffin. They were out of my mini flax seed muffins. Small Late made with Soy Milk and no whip!

1:00 PM Pita The Great. Grilled Chicken Pita Pizza. Bruchetta and Mushrooms, Sauce and Cheese. Bottle of water.

6:44 PM Four Celery Sticks with 1/3 cup of homemade Hummous

7:15 Pm 1 Chicken Breast Grilled on a Large Tortilla with tomato and alfalfa sprouts. 1 cup of marinated veggies made with Udo's and Asian Vinegar. One cup of Calli Night Tea.

8:00 PM 2 Cups of Popcorn while watching Bridget Jones' Diary. 2 Cups of Calli Night Tea.

9:30 PM 1/3 cup of mixed nuts. Pine, Almonds, Walnuts. 2 Cups of Night Calli Tea.

10:00 PM Calli Night Tea. Sunbar with Cashew Butter

No comments: