Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rob's Plan. Day Two.


Day Off from today.





6:30 AM Breakfast same as Day One. I suggested that hubby and I eat breakfast together because he is Mr. Grumpy if he doesn't eat and his energy drops. He has the metabolism of a rabbit. Breakfast is so important and I thought it would inspire me as well to get up early and prep. So, at 6:15 AM this morning I'm making the Calli and making the hot cereal. At 6:30 I have everything ready. I happily eat mine and I hear "I don't like nuts in my cereal" "Too much cereal" "Not sweet enough". He ate 3/4 of the cereal and is suggesting how to make it next time. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Deep breaths. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMM.



What did I learn? Part of me is ticked off but part of me is thinking.... Baby steps.


This is my journey and not everyone is going to understand, try, get, etc. or what I'm doing.


Afterall, my husband loves his breakfast cereal which is normally Raisin Bran = sugar. I choose not to forget Quaker Oatmeal in the pouches and into the microwave.


Oh yes, whole food cooking takes cooking time and dishes.


Enrolling someone is a challenging thing!


Me, I feel great. I'm off to get showered and I made myself a hair appointment.


******************************************************************************



1 comment:

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind said...

Yes, the biggest difference is that whole food is just that... whole food. It takes time to cook but it sits in your stomach longer and provides real nutrition and real fiber.

Did I mention to add a squirt of Suncare Plus to it to make it sweeter? After you've added your Almond milk, put 5 or 10 drops of suncare plus onto it and mix it in.