Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day Six. Food Journal.

7:15 Am. Getting ready for work. Going to funeral and then to work. I know it will be incredibly sad. No time for breakfast.

Left work from funeral at 9:15 AM. I didn't eat before funeral because I was too upset and not hungry. My stomach rumbled throughout end of memorial service.

11:30 PM Small coffee with brioche. Emotionally drained and could go to bed to sleep right now but have to work until 6:30 PM!

2:00 PM Large plate of fries. No ketchup. Bottle of water.

7:15 PM Mike's Mom brought homemade Rouladen. I had two pieces with two cups of sauteed brussle sprout with Udo's drizzled over and Bragg's Sprinkle.

8:00 PM Two pieces of Flax Seed bread toasted with Red Pepper Hummous (1/3 cup)

9:30 PM 2 Pieces of Ferraro Roache chocolates. Ate them and did not* enjoy them as I usually would! 5 Brandy Beans. Calorie wise, lesser of two evils I suppose. I was mentally exhausted and a better choice would have been to go to bed or choose Sunrider. Today was a completely Sunrider free day and in this case, it was a day when it was needed.

10:oo PM Went to bed and got up at 7:30 AM. Have to work for 9:00 AM.

No comments: