Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day Two Part Deux.


Apparently my stylist dissappeared and is no where to be found! Weird. I was ticked so instead of sitting at home I thougt it would be great to walk to Whyte Ave.

12:00 PM Lemon Grass Chicken at Uoodle Noodle and bottle of water. Oh my Gawd. I know the noodles aren't good for me but I haven't had it in MONTHS. Delllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiicious! Noodles, carrots, chicken, red peppers, lemon grass and cilantro. Whoa mama, I'm stuffed but I kept on walking for...five hours!

Walked down one side of Whyte Ave. and down the other side. Great day outside! The sun was amazing and it sure warmed things up! I tried five hair salons and no one had any openings. Harumph.






I wrapped my way around and made it to Planet Organic. The place was buzzing. I picked up my Almond Milk, Coconut Oil and Salba. Quite the difference in prices for coconut oil after reading the labels for the same product, virtually. Hmmm, no whole Salba. I had to opt for the ground Salba from the fridge. I had to ask for help finding it, too many shelves and too many people!

With groceries in hand I popped into the salon next door and Carly luckily had a cancellation! Yes! Got my hair cut. I will be back there again. Go to Russo Hair Design!

4:00 PM 2 Mugs of Fortune Delight. Too full to eat anything but very thirsty. Slightly fatigued. Nice to be home now..
5:30 PM Raw veggies (2 cups. Celery, Cukes, Cauli. and Brocolli) with hummous.
6:30 PM Water. 2 Veggie Patties with 2 pieces of brown bread and mustard. Hungry. Had no idea what to make tonight.
8:30 PM Four slices of Terry's Orange Chocolate. Watched movie.....
9:30 PM Six pieces of Ryvita and Avjar. Incredible cravings. Wanted cheese, chocolate, chips, etc.
11:00 PM Verbal fight with husband. Was warned of this from Rob. Upset, irritable, cranky.
12:00 PM Went to bed upset.

2 comments:

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind said...

quite the walk - 5 hours! Glad you found coconut oil and salba. It was the ground version I advised getting, not the whole, so you lucked out accidentally.

There is a brand of coconut oil that uses some "deluxe method" of filtering it and they charge $10 a tub more. It's just a trademarked name for the same process the others use.

as for ryvita before bed - I would have reversed the ryvita and spread with the veggies and hummus. Have the crackers (starchy carbs) earlier in the day and then the protein and vegetables before bed. Just some advice. The earlier in the day that you can eliminate starches the better. Shoot for 5PM

onesmartcookie said...

Good point. Eating carbs earlier in the day. I will work on this.