Saturday, January 26, 2008

Janurary 26. Food Journal.

6:30 AM 3 Eggs scrambled with curry and cooked in coconut oil. Calli Tea with Suncare. 5 Quinary. Irritating cough and started to break apart.. Feeling incredibly fatigued and still sore from exercising. I did not exercise last night due to working later and will exercise tonight. 2 Vitamen C Tablets. 1 Nuplus.

1:00 PM I'm noticing that I'm not hungry and have gone back to not eating for 6-8 hours which is not following my plan. I'm just not hungry these last few days as you'll see.. It could be the pack of Hall's and bottles of water I've been eating to keep my throat moist. For lunch I had cauliflower and brocolli with 1 tsp. of sunflower seeds and pumkin seeds. 1 Tablespoon of Udo's and light sprinkle of flavoured vinegar. 2 Mugs of Calli. 1 Vitalite bar, fruit. 3 Strawberries. Ate another few Hall's.

6:00 PM 1 Chicken breast. Curried Buckwheat noodles with sauteed veggies in coconut oil. I made lots and we ate it all. God it as good... More water.. Calli Night Tea. 5 Quinary. Vitadophilis.

8:30 PM 1/3 cup of mixed nuts. Filberts, pine and almonds. All raw.. Calli Tea. 2 Nuplus. More water.

Taste buds are dead. The curry was hot as hell and hubby commented. Me, didn't taste that strong. Strawberries tasted bland.. Sore throat, irritating cough and stuffed sinuses. Ugh. Went to bed. Woke up at 4 Am and sitting here typing..

No comments: