Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rob's Plan For Me. Day Two.





Day One






Breakfast 6:30 AM


*3 Eggs scrambled. Seasoned with Bragg's Seasoning. I was supposed to use Coconut Oil but didn't have it so I used a non stick pan which worked just fine.

*Bob's Red Mill Wheat Less 8 Grain Hot Cereal. 1 Tsp. of raw pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.

*Soy Milk. He wanted me to use Almond but I want to use my Soy first..
I was to use Salba with this but I couldn't find Salba and didn't know what Salba was! Heh.

* 1 Cup of Cali with Suncare.

*Nuplus

*Five capsules of Quinary.

Prep. time took about 20 mins. so allow extra time for cooking, eating and quick cleanup. I ate at computer so that I could flip through emails and I was pressed for time. Holy cow! For a non breakfast eater this was an enormous amount of food!! I felt tired after eating all that. Mind you, I ate at 6:00 AM and wasn't really hungry until 4:00 PM.

1:00 PM I had Sunbar and bottle of water.

5:00 PM Arugula, red pepper, chick peas, mushrooms, with Udo's dressing. Fortune Delight. Nuplus.

I sat across from two other people who went out into the mall and sat in front of me eating A and W. Double hamburgers with fries. I wanted it and as I drank my Fortune Delight, the feelings passed.

8:00 PM 1 cup of Sesame Sticks.

8:30 PM Chicken. Cut veggies and hummous.

Did not snack anytime during evening. Watched movie with hubby and went to bed at 11:00 PM.

1 comment: