Sunday, January 27, 2008

Janurary 21, 2008

Jacob Hoggard in his Superman, Hedley
spandex number jumping off speakers and vocal stylings.



Jacob Hoggard from Hedley at the autograph signing at WEM. He has a whole lotta tats.
Whoops, if you notice I'm inconsistent a couple of days with my posts. I have to blog in the morning and at night to post my daily food or else I forget!




That day I spent the day with my neice who turned 18. She wanted to go see Hedley at Ed's Rec Center at WEM. Great venue! We had a seat and I didn't have to stand in the mosh pit. Bands that night: Hedley (of course), State of Shock (I lust after the lead singer, don't tell my husband!) and Social Code. The energy was amazing and it was the first time in a long time that I went out and felt great in public. I mean I work with the public everyday but this was different!
OSC






No comments: