Friday, July 25, 2008

Day After Cleanse Two.



Hungry when I went to bed last night. My stomach feels weird. I've had a lot of stress lately and deadlines to meet so not sure if its that or what. Just took my Ionix and will drink some water for accelerator. Then, going into the shake.

Snack was bottle of water and one chocolate.

Lunch was Tuna Steak grilled, 1/2 cup of wild rice and assorted veggies. Filling!

Dinner was before movie. I thought I made a great choice and now I realize after looking on nutritional value that the food I chose last time was 250 calories less then what I ate last night! Folks, these were small appetizers called Lettuce Wraps with chicken disguised as low calorie but carried more then an entre! Mind you, I did not drink the quantities of alcohol (3 drinks) like last time. Last night, one small drink with Diet Coke. Ok, Diet Coke isn't good for you. The movies came with popcorn that I didn't eat and the pop was HUGE. I drank some of it. Not much. Mostly went into the trash. Not successful. Now that I know they like this place before the movies, I will check out the nutritional value before I order to make the best choice.

Afterwards, went for coffee which I didn't drink. Drank bottle of water. One Tim Horton's chocolate donut. Ugh.

Yesterday, was not a successful day on the plan. I am staying away from Taste of Edmonton and did not go to Capital X's "Sip". I am working all weekend so it's totally possible! :-)

On a side note, went to Mama Mia the movie with friends and loved it! Its very girly, go see it! The part that was crap was Pierce Brosnan's singing. He sounds as though he should be songs about the sea. I should have known that after watching his interviews that singing in a musical is a very humbling experience after being James Bond!

C.

No comments: