Monday, July 28, 2008

Cleanse Day Three. A Visit To Walmart.


Accelerator Cap. Ionix. Now I'm on second cleanse of four for the day. Was hungry so ate one Isa Snack. Doing ok today. Off to the gym and errand. This time, will remember no shake after gym. :-) Will make sure to bring water along and one Isadelight.

Trip to gym has not gone as planned. My friend wanted to go to Walmart to return some items and also did her grocery shopping too! This was wicked for someone who isn't eating meals today. I think it hit me in the middle of the cracker aisle so I ate one Isasnack. I'm proud to say all I bought were cleaning supplies and toilet paper.

I'm spending the rest of the afternoon cleaning and then I am going to go to the gym by myself. Its ok, I'm getting used to it. :-) It's now 4 PM and not incredibly hungry.

Energy level dropped at about 5 PM and I took an Isasnack. Draino effect on me. I felt exhausted so I did not go to gym. I had made a promise that I would go but physically unable. Feeling incredibly stuffed up, sore joints. Laid down for a rest.

Ended up eating six almonds and one snack with water. Got restless so had hot bath and listened to the radio. Cleanse at 6 and last cleanse at nine. Went to sleep 10:30 ish. Tough towards end of the day...I had lots of energy up until about 4 PM. Have to have an action plan for evening other then thinking about going to sleep at 7 Pm. :-)

No comments: