Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cleanse Day Two.


I have released 10 pounds and... drum roll.. 2 inches from my chest, 2 inches from my diaphragm, two inches from my abdomen, 2 inch from thighs, 2 inches from my calves totaling.. 10 inches. That was my measurements 10 days in. We are now 16 days in and I will not weigh or measure until Day 30.


I'm very optimistic today and in a laid back mood which is a far cry from where I was before: anxious, curious and impatient. Now I know what to expect from my body so I will listen to its messages.

I think this is because of last night's workout. I pushed myself and I'm sore today. Not so sore I can't walk the 30 mins. to my appointment at 11 AM.

This morning: Ionix Supreme. Waited 30 mins. Accelerator. 8 Ounces of water. One hour later, 8 ounces of water and four ounces of cleanse. The cleanse is such a weird taste to me. I can't even begin to explain what it tastes like. I chug it back. It's now 10 AM and I have an appointment for 11 AM so I will bring water and snacks to get me through until lunch. Uhm, lunch is more cleanse and water.

I ended up walking the 1.5 KMS t the hair salon, getting the hair cut, walking to the pedicure place and then walking home. Before I knew it, it was 2 PM and I hadn't even wanted to eat anything! I drank 1 litre of water throughout the day.

When I got home, I had a message on my phone but I was starting to get hungry. Without thinking, I checked emails and proceeded to eat a shake! What the heck was I thinking?!? I wasn't supposed to have a shake, it was supposed to be a cleanse day!! Whoops. So, for dinner I had a cleanse and will have another cleanse around 7:30 PM. So, instead of eating my cucumbers and eggs like I did last time, I had a shake.

Its time for my last cleanse now and I have to say, I'm hungry. I have eaten one chocolate today. I will record how that goes for the evening...

Evening was tough but not as tough as the last cleanse. Ended up eating ten almonds, drank more water and went to bed hungry.

C.

No comments: