Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All Hands On Deck!




Something strange is happening. My weight dropped 10 pounds and then has crept up five and another two this morning. A few things: Menzies, restarting exercise and stress. Tough week.

I did the shake in the morning, sensible meal for lunch but dinner was a shake and in the first time while on Isagenix I was HUNGRY. Sure, I expect hunger during the cleanse day but last night totally threw me.

I'm going to the gym tonight. Tomorrow is a cleanse day. Other then going to get a haircut, I have a day of refocusing and taking it easy... I've planned for it and looking forward to getting on track again. I'll see how I feel: My plan is to go to Hatha Yoga tomorrow. I've done Yoga at home but not in a class. I'll see how I feel about that..

C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, you dropped 10 pounds of what?

and then you gained 5 pounds of what?

and then 2 pounds of what?

was it water, fat, muscle?

what did you drop initially and what have you gained back?

it's physically impossible to gain 5 pounds of fat that fast. You would have to eat 3500x5 calories EXTRA in that time frame.

and how do you know you gained 7 pounds if you're not supposed to be weighing yourself?

how does that work?

this is why you take measurements.

plus, I have not gotten a phone call from you after you discovered this information. I though you had a support team to call to ask questions.

onesmartcookie said...

I weighed myself this morning before I went to work. I was curious. Clothes were fitting differently...

I know, I have a problem with the scale. Staying off of it. Its weird, I can go to the gym and step on it anytime but I don't. At home, its like a magnet to me!


I didn't call anyone because I was on my way out the door.

After work my workout buddy bailed on me as did another person so I went by myself to workout. You know what, I had the best workout! It came easier then the other day and it felt great! :-)

Tomorrow is a cleanse day.