Friday, July 11, 2008

Isagenix Day One.

Yesterday I picked up my 30 Day Cleanse from my cleansing coach and became an associate for Isagenix! I'm excited, anxious and scared!


Last night I didn't eat dinner, I immediately went onto my first shake. I got hungry in the evening so I baked a sweet potato and tried one of the snacks. Not a snack I'm used to! It reminded me of a scene from Logan's Run when they ate encapsulated food! Very odd. I'm used to food and lots of it!




Here are my beginning pictures, July 11, 2008. Excuse the outfit, it was my workout gear and I was on my way out to the gym...

Total Inches: 427
Pounds: 245

If I am going to get serious, these pictures will remind me where I began and where I want to go with regards to better health.

For breakfast, I had a Chocolate Shake, Accelerator and Ionix Supreme. Less then one hour I had a complete flush and it was like Draino in the bathroom. I was hungry so mid morning I had a boiled egg. Lunch was another chocolate shake and an accelerator. Around 3 I was hungry so I ate four snacks, 5 almonds and one of the Isa chocolates. Then, around 5 PM I thought that making hummous would be a good idea so I made homemade hummous and had some cucumbers. Before I knew it, I had eaten all the hummous. Well, it could have been much worse I suppose. For dinner I will have a green salad with lemon juice, small BBQ steak and brown rice with veggies. Throughout the day I drank 3 liters of water. Tonight, I will take my Isaflush before going to bed.

Pangs of hunger carries throughout the day. I thought of food often and tried to be positive. I think it was because I was at home and had more time to think about it. Tomorrow, I will make my shake and eat a sensible lunch. We are going out for dinner for a friend's birthday so it will be a one shake day and I will have no alcohol. I will have my snacks, almonds and one chocolate with me to help me along the way.

I have not told anyone other then my immediate support group I am doing this because it is too early on to be put under the microscope. I want results first..

No comments: