Saturday, July 19, 2008

Capital X.



Whoa, what a day! I woke up at five am and didn't lay down to sleep until....1 AM the next day. Needless to say, I had the best sleep and got up at 8:30 AM..

Shakes made it though the breakfast and on plan. Lunch was Quinoa, steamed chicken and veggies. Dinner was a shish kabob, tiny portion of rice and one bag of mini donuts. Uhm, I know I''m going to catch hell from someone for this but this was my yearly treat. I do not eat these any other time of the day. God, the portion of rice and shish kabob was pure crap and cost $10.00. Yes, price gouging on events. Like I've not seen that before..

The concert was fabulous and the rain held off until after the concert. Jacob was in fine vocal form and we both agree that vocally it was better then the last concert. The fireworks were canceled that night because of the wind and rain which was a bit disappointing because for all the years I've lived in Edmonton, I have never been at the X to see them live and in person.

Food at my parents house was tough. They had coffee, Tim Horton's and ice cream. I had my two shakes, etc and snacked on a 2 boiled eggs and some melon. Dinner was green salad, small slice of ham, potato salad, a slice of 12 grain bread, cucumbers, and water. Not my best two days of food planning but not too bad.

This morning, I feel constipated and bloated. Hmmm...........I'm going to eat light today because I feel internally bogged down. Off to work!

C.

No comments: