Sunday, July 13, 2008

Recap of Day Two.

I did not take snacks in the morning and I was really** hungry for lunch. I even packed my snacks but didn't have opportunity to eat them. What I find while on Isagenix is that I now eat my meals slowly because I want to savour the taste of food! I had a turkey sandwich on rye bread with mustard and one slice of swiss cheese. It was pure nirvana.

Dinner wasn't what I planned. We went to Joey's on the Southside. I had the Ahi Tuna Club. What was I thinking? Tuna alone would have been great but then toss in the two pieces of bacon and one onion ring on top. Uhm, it was very tasty and the fries were tiny fries in a cute presentation! I should have read the online menu because it has the caloric intake. A whopping 700 calories! I do not want to tally yesterday's choices...

Heed my warning. Do not drink while on Isagenix. I had a peach Bellini.. Ate.. and then a stiff lemonaid. Then, went to the birthday party and had a cooler. Later that evening, stomach cramps and my body was not happy.. I wanted to drink water before going to bed but crawled into bed instead to sleep. I was actually sort of drunk.. This morning, my alarm went off for work and when I went to get up.. my eqilibrium was off that I actually almost fell on the floor!! Complete with room swaying and woozy.

I've had my shower, drinking water and ready to go into my shake. I'm on a shake day today and tomorrow. Tomorrow night I am getting back to the gym and on Tuesday is my first real cleanse day. No meals. So, stay tuned!

No comments: