Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Day After.

Morning shake was tough. It acted like Draino on me. I took the accelerator and Ionix separately. I actually took the Ionix as a shot and drank the water afterwards before having my morning shake. I also did something differently, I used water without ice. It still tasted fine. I ate a few almonds and was not hungry. I had to remind myself to eat the lunch shake. Dinner was quinoa steamed with steamed veggies and steamed chicken breast. Oh my, it was delicious. I could taste every flavour. I ate one chocolate as hubby went through drive through for Whoppers! I did not eat the Whoppers.Amazing.

I feel awesome and.. I have lost 10 pounds in one week! Amazing. Going to bed soon so I will have to update my trip to the X and how that goes. I'm knapsacking it and bringing shakes in baggies. Lets see how this goes!

Tomorrow we see Hedley and then a sleepover at my parents house. Home of temptation.

No comments: