Monday, July 21, 2008

Visiting People and Being on Isagenix.


Yesterday we traveled to Drayton Valley which is 1.5 hours from the city to see family. I had my accelerator, shake, ionix and then went to the gym.

The gym was tough. I hadn't been there for three weeks! I could tell, that's for sure. I felt like my muscles had turned to mush and was worried I'd undone all the work I had done in the month of June. I have vowed not to let that happen again. I had worked too hard to let that happen and feel those feelings. I did the circuit, bike and worked on the abs. We were there for 80 mins. I'm planning to go on Thursday when I'm off but since that is a cleanse day I won't go at it so hard.

Before we left, I had my shake for lunch and on the way had one snack. I ate a handful of trail mix while at the house and drank three litres of water throughout the morning and into the afternoon.

Dinner was one hamburger patty with a bun, green salad and four small baby potatoes. Very tasty. I drank lots of water and ate more salad. In the past, I would have eaten three hamburgers fully loaded! Not anymore....


On the way home, I ate one Isadelight. I ate popcorn at night. Not the best of days. PMS big time right now.

No comments: