Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day After Cleanse Three.

Yesterday wasn't a bad cleanse day until about 4 PM. My energy had dropped, it had a draino effect on me and I was feeling stuffed up. Before I went to bed, I had two hard boiled eggs.

Stepped on scale. No change. Still stuck at 10 pounds released. Been sitting there since Day 10. We are on Day 21. Hmmm.

I woke up this morning with a headache so I drank my Ionix on an empty stomach. That seems to calm things down so I drifted off to sleep for another hour. I've gotten up now and am drinking my shake. My God its tasty. :-)

I made my dinner last night because I am working late so I will drink a mini shake before I go to work and a mini one in the afternoon to hold me through to my sensible supper.

11:30 AM Still have headache... Drinking water with lemon..

No comments: