Sunday, July 27, 2008

Actions Speak Louder Then Words

Support came in the form of a Blender Pro today. My husband came home with a gift for me. No, not flowers, not jewellery... but a Blender Pro and I'm excited. Who says romance is dead?!?! Laugh.

All we had for a blender was a huge Moulinex model which takes up too much counter space and unscrewing of bits to clean it after making two shakes a day. I had no time to fool around with that! So, this is fantastic. Pour water into vessel cup and add 2 scoops. Snap on blade, pop onto machine and blend. Twist off vessel, put on drinking rim and drink shake. Easy. Blended well and frothy! Mm mm, so tasty.

I tried the magic bullet my niece had when I went to visit and wasn't that impressed. This was less money and had better results. I give this machine a five out of five stars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cookie- that sounds like a great blender and the shakes taste so much better when done up in a good blender (I love my IsaBlender). Sounds like you have had a bit of a roller coaster journey my dear, is that pretty typical for you?

Do you have a really good support team in place? I know there are some great people on board to help you reach your goals, and we can only support you when we know (ahead of time) what the temptations are. And temptations always abound, don't hey? So next time something less than supportive is calling your name, pick up the phone and call Rob or Paulette or Barbilee or me or anyone else who can "talk you down" :)

You are a brave soul to be so openly and honestly sharing this journey, way to go! While cleansing, you can ease off a bit on hard work outs so your body can do the hard work of cleansing and focus on that. Rest and replenish yourself, you desreve it!

Many Blessings on your journey!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Yes, a roller coaster is a good way to describe it.

Today is a cleanse day and I am alone with only 3 Isa Delights...I'm anxious today, not like last cleanse.

Re: Support Team. I've sent you and email privately regarding that.

Hard workouts? I go to the gym two to three times a week. Exercising is new to me. I joined the gym at the end of May..

Thank you for your kind comments.. Much appreciated!