Sunday, July 20, 2008

Grumpy.

PMS apparently is harder on me then the cleanse! Last night was not great. Firstly, a friend brought me Indian food which was one piece of chicken with rice. I shared the container with hubby and that was dinner. I had my shake for breakfast and sensible meal for lunch. The sensible meal left me hungry (green salad with one chopped egg, cucumber and carrots with one tablespoon of hummous, 1/2 cup of blueberries) I think that's why I was so ecstatic about the food for dinner.

I've just had my Ionix and let that settle a bit before I drink water. Then, I will go onto my shake.

I took two Isaflush last night and no relief. Yep, constipated. Another reason I'm restless. I know that some of the problem is not enough water. I didn't drink enough yesterday..

I two hours I'm back the gym with my workout buddy after being away for almost three weeks! This might help some of my other problems as mentioned here.

Then, we have a car trip planned for Drayton Valley to visit my sister and her family. My plan is to make a shake and take it with me for my lunch. Yes, I'll drink it within 10 mins...

That's me for now.. I've regained the 5 pounds and am grumpy. I know its PMS so I'm anxious for Thursday and my second cleanse.

C

No comments: