Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hatha I Have The Time?


Today I went into my Fit Assessment and I have to admit I was disappointed with how rushed everything was. Basically she whipped the measuring tape around some parts, hopped me up onto the scale and juggled answering the phones, signing people in and helping new members. I already knew where i was at so it was no big surprise when she told me I had lost inches and pounds.


It wasn't until later I got to talk to Candy who was there from the beginning and we talked about my results, the program and she gave me some suggestions for my training sessions to break things up. I have been concerned about my legs and knees so she suggested I do a few light stretches before I hop on the bike if I don't walk the 1.5 KM to the gym . If I walk briskly to the gym like I did today then I can go right into my routine. She suggests I stretch before I leave the gym. I realize that my weight is what's putting pressure on my legs and knees and that's why I'm at the gym. Inside I had to smirk when the other trainer told me
"I'm not going to sugar coat it for you, your knees hurt because of your weight".


In 11 days since my 30 day measurement, I have lost an additional :

2 inches off my upper arms
.5 off of my neck
1 inch off my diaphragm

Whoo! Whoo! Yay, me!

All other measurements are the same and weight wise. The time of the cycle so we will see how things go and I am going to focus on more veggies. I am going to increase weights on my leg exercises, focus on abs and take some of the Hatha Yoga Classes that are available. A good idea is to record every time I go to the gym, cleanse and any other notes I need to record on a calendar. Until now I haven't used anything other then the blog or writing a few notes in my Isagenix System Guide which I received when I first began Isagenix. I also need to plan the days I will go to the gym with my schedule and be accountable.

I am feeling great and even though the weight isn't pouring off me like other people I am determined to do this successfully and incorporate exercise into my lifestyle.

Remember, every BODY is different so don't compare yourself to anyone!

No comments: