Saturday, August 2, 2008

The eggs are calling me!

Right now I am sitting at my parents computer and my Dad is making his breakfast. Toast, bacon, eggs, etc. God, it smells soooooooooooo good and I am missing my eggs in them morning that are now being replaced by a shake. I am going to finish here and then go get some water with lemon that I can sip on and I am sure it will stop this feeling.

Last night, I came to stay over and my neice came home from work. Tim Horton's: Ice Cap and Boston Cream donuts. I smiled and said no thanks. Then, I went off for some water and boiled a egg which helped me sleep last night.

Our plans are to go to Heritage Day today and I sat with the menu last night. I have opted for veggie dishes that aren't deep fried or floating in batter/dough. Believe me, out of all the tents I found about four dishes. Each tent has at least five dishes. If I do want to stray, I could have meat on a stick which everyone has. :-) I will post some of my results.

Last night I was supposed to go to a movie with a friend but that didn't pan out. I haven't heard why I never got a call.. Anyways, it saved me from Joeys which I have to say has some of the most high caloric menus I have ever seen. One dish had 1800 calories alone! That would be my sensible meals for 2.5 days on Isagenix.

No comments: