Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gym Days and Day Six of Nine Day Cleanse.

I have been to the gym the last three days after work. I have NEVER done this. I am amazed but I did it. I have eaten clean all week except today: Shake at 6:00 Am, breakfast (food), lunch was sensible and then dinner shake. I have continued to stay away from food that does not support my plan. Yay, me!

Tips to making it to the gym:

  1. If you plan to go after work, then pack your gym gear with you and keep it in the office or in the car.
  2. Plan your time. Today, I was finished at 3:30 and I knew the gym was closed at 5 so I focused all my energies on getting there on time and doing my 60 mins. workout.
  3. Be prepared. Make sure you have everything so you have no excuses to go! Ie, towel, workout gear, runners, water, socks, etc. You'd be surprized at how fast you can convince yourself that you can't go because of... well, cos...
  4. Bring a reward for making it to the gym. I celebrate my trip to the gym with the Isadelight tucked in the pocket of my purse.
  5. Don't let anything stop you! Nothing.
I've noticed that tonight I wasn't that hungry after the gym so I sat down to drink my shake. That was at... 6 PM and now at 8:30 I'm hungry (is it the extra exercise?) so I made a single shake. It filled the gap and I feel satisfied.

No comments: