Thursday, August 14, 2008

Honesty




One thing I have promised in my blog is that I will be honest.


Sure, I could say that the weight came off effortlessly and I followed the program 100% of the time. I could but that would be a lie.

I have major PMS and ate my way through a bag of Lindor Chocolates (70 calories each!!) and I was so hungry yesterday that I had a shake, a meal and then instead of another shake I had a meal that wasn't so sensible.

Its been commented to me that I am going through a cleanse. I have been having cravings I haven't had for weeks and in some cases MANY months. At one point last night I actually smelt hot dogs. We haven't had those for .. well since last summer. I have not eaten any for many months! I was craving cheese and I haven't eaten cheese since.. well, several months other then some on the odd individual sized pizza. I've given up my dairy mostly.

So, here is my plan for today. Today is a new day. I'm going to brush myself off and get back at it today. I have today off so I plan to get some meals ready for the rest of the week since the others are now gone. As well, take a trip to the gym and as my warmup I will walk there. I think I'll get them to show me some different equipment today for a change. I've been using the same equipment for almost two months now..

Have a great day!

No comments: