Friday, August 8, 2008

30 Day Meaurements and Weigh In.


After using the 30 day Cleansing and Fat Burning System by Isagenix, I have lost:

18 Inches!


That came from my chest, (largest change) diaphragm, waist, buttocks (second largest change), thighs, calves, knees. I actually gained one inch in each of my upper arms. Remember, I have been exercising at the gym as well since the middle of June so of course this is changing my body as well.


I have released 15 pounds of fat! ~That my friends is the most I have managed to get off since I had Gallbladder surgery 2+ years ago! I didn't need to step on the scale to have it tell me the numbers. I could tell from how my clothes were fitting and when it got time to use a safety pin to hold up pants that I wore everyday to work, I knew something was happening!
I feel great with that. It is a comfortable level for me and not too radical that its an unhealthy amount of weight to lose in 30 days. I noticed the weight came off in the first 10 days and then evened out midway through and then dropped off towards the end of the month. Now that I've been on the program for a month, I have now more knowledge about the program and how my body is working.

Portion control is a big thing for me. I will not weigh the food or count the calories but I can live with eating 1/2 cup - 1 cup of rice instead of 2 cups! Same with pasta. I also have to remember to get the greens in on a daily basis. Veggies aren't as hard for me. I can thrown them in salads, etc.. If you have been reading my blog, you will notice that I had a rough time going with parties and such. I've been figuring out how to eat healthier and make those times more manageable.
How do I feel? Health wise and Emotionally?

Joint pains have lessened. Skin is not as dry and any dry patches have cleared. Other then minor bouts of allergies from construction going on, I have not had problems breathing and have not had problems with wheezing while exercising. I have been monitoring my blood pressure and that has lowered. I sleep better and wake up rested. I am not as agitated and can handle pressures more easily. I have more of a social life and have been doing things I normally wouldn't have. I am putting myself out there more..


How did my 30 day kit last? Everything will hold out until the auto ship arrives except for the Ionix Supreme. Remember, I was doubling to 2 oz. instead of 1 oz. and gobbling too many Isadelight chocolates down. Now, I take them on cleanse day or as a treat. My current box is lasting me.

Yes, I will continue with Isagenix to reach my goal weight and I am happy with my results so far!

People are starting to ask me what I am doing to lose the weight and its really starting to show. This is only the beginning of my transformation.

2 comments:

Dana said...

You have some outstanding results and should be really proud of yourself for sticking to the program. I did not do the 30 day program, but jumped right in with shakes, accelerator pills, wednesday cleanse day, bars, energy drink, and the supreme drink. I do eat breakfast in the am - scrambled eggs with the kids and then maybe a shake later in the am. I too am getting results slowly but am not sticking to the isagenix for all me meals - gotta eat food - fish, turkey. My sister is doing this as well and we are supporting each other which is really important as well. Great job, keep it up.

onesmartcookie said...

It took me 40 years to eat breakfast so when I decided to go with Isagenix, that meant no breakfast. I usually drink my Ionix Supreme and wait five mins. before drinking some water with my accelerator. Then, I have my shake for breakfast.

I eat a healthy lunch and keep shake for dinner unless I have the day off from work. Healthy lunch is usually chicken with rice and a salad with some fruit. Today was carrot sticks, hummus, celery, Fattouch salad. I am not denying myself. My body is gettig used to the program and my cravings are dissappearing. Sure, I get cravings. That's when I have one Isadelight and savour it.

You can do it!

The program will work to help you lose weight if you use it the way it is intended. Believe me, early days did not see me getting results because I was eating out too much and drinking cocktails! Just think if I followed it 100% the awesome results!

That is done now and now I know I will make this happen. I've decided that I want this too much and have worked too hard for a few flavour oooooohs and ahhhhhhs. :-) Ie, overindulging.