Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where has the time gone?!





I may not have posted but its been incredibly busy. We had a major event, our tv/cable/internet went down for two days, getting ready for inventory, scheduling, condo meetings, etc. Not to mention I am still being held accountable to exercising three times a week.

The other day was hard. I had just gotten back from seeing Bodyworlds and lunch. I had gotten up early out of force of habit and slept when I got home. Before I knew it, it was six and I was showering and grabbing my clothes to go exercise. Other times I would have said, Screw It!

If you haven't see n Bodyworlds, I recommend it. It is amazing and has changed the way I see the human body. It inspired me even more so to get my butt to the gym. If you are sqeemish, it can be quite distressing because these are not wax fixures, these were living and breathing humans!


Oh yes, try to Vegetarian Chili at Upper Crust. Without the cheese and sour cream if you are not eating dairy. |Delish!

No comments: