Monday, June 2, 2008

The Frustration has begun.

I have no idea who will read this but I am posting to proclaim my frustration and this is now deemed as my venting post.

Right now, health wise I feel I am a failure. Reason being, I had done so well changing a lifetime of poor eating habits and over the last month I have reverted to my poor eating habits. Fast food being one of them.

This started previous to my trip to Vegas. Excuse Number One. In my mind, it all started with: I'm on holidays and its ok to enjoy myself.
.
Excuse Number Two. Oh, I'll get this out of my system. But, you know what? I'm not on holidays anymore and I'm eating considerably worse then when I was on holidays and had all those foods close at hand and chose not to eat them or overly indulge.

Excuse Number Three: Oh, after this last meal. I'll start tomorrow.

Enter: Pizza, chocolate, hamburgers, garlic sticks, cheese dip, Chinese food, cake, chicken fingers, Tim Bits and coffee. As I make this list I realize that feeling went along with the taste of the food. Comfort food and connecting with others. The food, it was there. Was it tasty when I think about it? If I had to compare it to food I personally made, NO.

I've also noticed a decline in my energy and am suddenly tired ALL the time. Exhausted in fact.

My focus for the week now:

Drink Water
No sugar
No dairy
No processed foods
No white flour.
Increase Sunrider and Veggies.

Holy crap, I need some tough love right now. I'm sure if Scott was here he'd be kicking my ass.

Since he's not, I have to kick my own ass. This week, Denise and I are going to Club Fit to try out their gym...

David Viscott
You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

No comments: