Sunday, June 29, 2008

Farm Fresh Food!



I went for my workout and because I had been only once last week instead of three times, it was hard getting everything moving but once I did it felt great. My workout buddy didn't come so I went by myself. That was ok.. I worked out the 60 mins. with minimal rest periods. I did two sets of cardio, the circuit and did abs.

I have problems doing bicep curls for some reason. I need to work on those. I think I will work with my dumbells at home to get where I need to be. All the other machines are no problem but try to lift 20 pounds on that machine and I'm wimpy. Hmmm....

Next time I am going to ask more questions about some of the equipment. I would like to use the Octane again because the other machine hurts my knees. I will also give the treadmill a go as well. I think I need to be shown how to use some of the other machines as well, I find them intimidating because I don't know how to use them and don't want to attempt it without knowing what I am doing.



I've eaten some lunch which was tasty! Eggs and veggies from St. Albert Farmer's Market from the Huterites. Drank lots of water already so we're off for the rest of the day outside.

OSC

2 comments:

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind said...

So why is your workout buddy not showing up?

what is she saying?

onesmartcookie said...

Well, she has four kids. They are leaving for a month so she has been trying to get some things done for/with them before they all go to Ontario..

"too tired

"too busy

"not enough time


Yesterday I wanted her to go with me but she chose to go on FB, sit in the backyard with the kids while they were in the sprinkler, clean house..I know she is busy but I told her she needs to do something for her...