Sunday, June 29, 2008

HBC Run.


On Tuesday, I will be doing the HBC Run but I'm not running, I'm walking 3 KM. As well, I'm volunteering since HBC is the organizer of this event and its in Edmonton unlike last year, Red Deer. 'The venue is at Rundle Park which is a great park and I understand the temperatures will be.. 29 degrees so that means bringing sun screen and plenty of water!

This week, I have not been the gym except for Monday. Why? I let other things prevent me from reaching my goal of three times a week. I can make excuses that I was sick..getting ready for inventory...too hot...condo meetings....etc. but aren't those the same excuses I made when I saying I had no time to join a gym. I've decided that with the way I have been feeling; crappy, tired, fluish, that I NEED to get to the gym and sweat it out! I've decided as well that at 9:30 I am phoning my workout buddy who also committed to going three times a week that I am going to put fire under her butt to get her to some with me today. If not, I'm on my own. My gym bag is packed and I'm there for the opening. My plan is to do stretching, cardio, stretching, circuit, stretching, cardio and then finish up with some of the machines.

I'll update my progress after today's session.

Then, on Tuesday, its the 3 K walk. Thank you to everyone who supported my fund raising efforts, I achieved my target!

No comments: