Thursday, February 28, 2008

Water. My goal 120 Ounces Per Day!



My goal is 120 ounces of water each day. My guideline is to drink half of my body weight in water. That's 15 eight ounces glasses of water a day, folks!


Food Journalling has been great in the fact that it made me accountable as to what I was eating and posting it so everyone could read what I ate but... it wasn't giving me the results I was looking for. I realize that I am not consuming enough water. Not near enough! This is causing me to become dehydrated which equals in fatigue, bloating, increased hunger and constipation. Yeah, not being bloated and pooping regularily is a GOOD thing~

So, I've decieded that I'm going to log what I am drinking. Ie, water. I've eliminated coffee from my plan. Its very challenging though because Roll Up The Rim is on at Tim Horton's and I'm feeling fatigued so coffee from Timmy's would help both right now. However, I realize that will NOT help my plan or help me in losing weight.

What do you do to remind yourself to drink your water? Is it challenging for you? I'm looking for tips right now..

Day One: 12 Glasses. Folks, that's a LOT of water. Stay tuned for more details.

No comments: