Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tummy Troubles.

The last two days we were away and I did not eat well. That was reality and now my stomach is not well. I am suffering from constipation that has caused pain to my back, made me extremely irritable and I took the day off to deal with my issues.

8:00 AM For breakfast, I was afraid to eat very much so I opted for 3 eggs overeasy with coconut oil. Throughout the morning I've been sipping on a litre of cold distilled water with lemon.

11:30 AM One orange.

12:30 AM Steamed brocolli, asparagus, and cauliflowe with 1/3 cup of fresh Hummus made by me! Here's the link to Darlene's recipe.. http://www.formerfatguyblog.com/2008/01/05/recipe-amazing-hummus.html

2:00 Drank water.. 1 Cup of Mushroom Pilaf and 1/2 cup of Red Dahl.

5:30 PM One Spelt Pita with 1 small Lentil Patty

8:00 PM 2 Nuplus.

1 comment:

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind said...

sounds like a great day of healthy food.

Hot fortune would be good over the cold