Thursday, September 27, 2007

Incredibly sick.


This started on Friday and has been hanging on. I haven't been eating properly of following my plan and I know that has been what has kept me healthy.


Yesterday, I gave in and went to the doctor. Well, the local medi center. After three hours (!) of waiting I got a grouchy woman in a coat who told me that I needed antibiotics and two inhalers. Folks, I wasn't happy. I haven't had to use inhalers in YEARS and I hate the thought of going back on. It is my goal right now to get well and not have to use the inhalers. Being sick is expensive, $80 later and that was with some coverage!


My head and sinuses are hurting. My chest is incredibly wheezy and congested. I'm tired. I feel like crap but I'm not going to let this set me back. I'm going to eat well and get back on program starting with the Cali tea and Suncare as I type this.


OSC

No comments: