Monday, September 3, 2007

Holding myself accountable.



  • I will not eat white sugar

  • I will not eat pre packaged foods

  • I will choose healthier alternatives to traditional fast food

  • I will lose weight

  • I will prepare meals that I can take to work with me

  • I will not let stress control my eating

  • I will make healthier eating choices

  • I will have one cheat meal each week

  • I will reduce my consumption of red meat

  • I will incorporate as many fruits and vegetables as I need to each day

  • I will eat breakfast before I start my day

  • I will use Udo's oil everyday

  • I will not eat white rice

  • I will not eat white bread

  • I will chew each bite 30 times

  • I will not rush through my meal

  • I will drink 6 glasses of water each day

  • I will listen to my body

  • I will exercise three days a week for 30 minutes

  • I will limit the amount of tv I watch

  • I will limit the amount of time I spend on the computer each day

  • I will go to bed at 10 PM each night

  • I will not eat after 9 PM at night

No comments: