Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blood Sugar Confusion

Today I worked late so I got up around 8:30 AM and did some things before work. I ate breakfast, 10:30 AM, which was later then usual in the morning so things started to snowball from there.

I didn't eat a morning snack or my lunch. So, by mid afternoon when a friend came to take me for coffee I thought, "Whoops.. I haven't been eating". So my in case of emergency bar was there and I ate it with a large cup of green tea. By that time, I should have been eating an afternoon snack but had already missed two meals! 



Dinner time was at 4:30 PM but I ignored that and ploughed on with my day. About 7:30 I felt absolutely ill so drank a shake which calmed things down. Work finished at 9:30 and in the car on the way home I was STARVING. Normally, I would be tempted to eat fast food but instead drank my water with lemon.

At home, I ended up eating a meal and a snack. You know what? I am still hungry! I am going to drink some water and settle down for bed. Its now 11:11 PM!

Looking at my day, not the best..

10:30 AM Breakfast

3:15 PM Snack

7:00 PM Shake

10:00 PM Meal

10:30 PM 2 Snacks

Today is done. Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments: