Wednesday, September 3, 2008

That's the way we do it!

~It's nine PM and I made it through today. I have to say that the hardest part of whole nine day cleanse was when my husband came home and cooked a pizza in the oven. Hey, I love pizza. Well, I don't love it but I do like the taste! I actually had to shut the door and stuff a towel underneath to keep the fragrance away. I know there is someone laughing out there.. I get a text from my coach telling me I'm not hungry. Yeah right, have you been inside my body? Naw...I was hungry. I got a large glass of water, added a teaspoon of Want More Energy and sucked on a Isadelight. It passed.

I'm thrilled to say that my husband has ordered his Isagenix. For him, it was to build muscle, lose belly fat and gain energy. His kit should arrive tomorrow...

I have our itinerary planned for Vegas and we are bringing Iagenix with us including our blender! I will be doing two out of three meal on the plan. How hardcore is that?! Considering Las Vegas is the land of indulgence and home of the buffet!

No comments: