Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Recap of My Week. The Last Ten Days.

  • What did I accomplish this week? I did a total of four total cleanse days out of 10 days using Isagenix. I followed the program and had a shake in the morning as well as in the evening. My main meal was at lunch while at work.

  • I cooked my meals, measured and put all of my meals in container for the week so I would have them ready to go for work.

  • The hardest time came when it was the evening of the second day. My body or should I say my mind told me that I was just about finished and I got a headache. So, I drank a glass of water with one teaspoon of Want More Energy. At dinner time tonight, my husband put a frozen pizza into the oven. All Dressed. I could smell it so I actually shut the door and put a towel under the door! Yes, it came to my mind that he was incredibly unaware of what I was doing, feeling and being unsupported. I got extremely agitated.

  • My husband will be starting Isagenix to build muscle, gain energy and rid himself of unhealthy belly fat. I will be interested to see his results on the Men's Health and Wellness Package.

  • I worked out three consecutive evenings after work for one hour eat time. This included circuit and cardio. I had to force myself to go. Throughout the week I pushed myself a little bit more to do more cardio. Another minute here, another minute there. I packed my gym bag with me and took it to the office. I changed and as soon as I got into the car, we drove to the gym. Experience tells me that if I went home, that would be it. Each of the ten days I went for a 30 mins. walk.

  • I have shared Isagenix with two people in my life and will soon have two more join me in their own personal journeys.

  • All week I ate brown rice, couscous, salads, veggies, turkey, chicken and salmon.

  • I drank two litres of water each day and in some cases more.

  • I have planned our action plan when we travel on our holiday to Las Vegas. Two out of three meals will be Isagenix Isalean shakes! I have planned each day of our trip.

  • I will be celebrating a friend's birthday tomororw with a meal out and enjoy it without the guilt.

  • I will be attending my first football game with a large group of people this Friday. Until now I've always tried to hide from public functions even though I work and see many people every day!
  • Last night I took pictures of what I look like now. I am amazed at how much things have changed in two months.
  • I have received compliments like Fantastic. Fabulous. Glowing. Beautiful. Great compliments from close friends and acquaintances. That feels great!
  • I feel proud of my accomplishments this week and it inspires me to continue on my journey. I want to share with others this wonderful opportunity that I was given.... and by blogging I am doing that right now!

No comments: