Friday, September 12, 2008

Isagenix and Holidays.



I wanted to share my personal Vision Board. I believe that if you can truly see what you desire you can make it happen. Some of my personal goals aren't as lofty as becoming a millionaire, owning a hot car.. but these are what I want and will enrich my life as I see it!

This will be my last blog entry for a week. My husband and I are off to Las Vegas for holidays. Las Vegas was one of the last places on earth I thought I would want to see until my brother got married in May and here I am, less then five months going again. But, this time not four days but a whole week!

I have to admit my mind has been on finishing up some projects at work and getting ready for the trip so I haven't totally focused on Isagenix. However, my huband has started on the men's program to build muscle and body weight so we have made a pact that we will have two shake meals and one "real" meal. I've also packed all my Isagenix for each day and have had my own revelation. Slimcakes ROCK! If you haven't tried them, you HAVE to. Those small cookies are filling and tasty! Well, worth the money. They can act as a meal replacement or a great alternative to eating junk food. I am bringing one for the plan trip and a few for snacks along the week. As well, I've packed a bathing suit and their is a fitness room in the hotel. I know we will be doing LOTS of walking because everyday is jammed packed with activity.

We leave Saturday night so I am cleansing that day and the next morning I have booked us at the House of Blues, Gospel Revival Brunch. (I did opt out of the all you can drink Mimosas and Bloody Mary's for another ten dollars! ) It should be an amazing way to begin our holidays!

No comments: