Friday, October 12, 2007

Udo's Oil


I've gone through periods in my life when my skin is incredibly dry and I'm like an old cat at time when I need my back scratched. I was excited to hear about Udo's Oil and since I have been taking Udo's daily, I've noticed a difference in my skin and my skin doesn't hurt anymore. Not to mention, my joint pain as also lessoned. I use Udo's each day, 2 Tablespoons. I keep my Udo in the fridge and I have to mention that you do NOT heat this oil because it will breakdown the components of the oil that are beneficial. Today I made the yummiest recipe in the Edo's booklet. I altered the recipe slighly ..

1 Can of White Kidney Beans

1/4 tsp. of Cayenne Pepper

Pepper

2 Cloves of Garlic

2 Tablespoons of Udo's 3-6-9 Oil

Parsley



Pulse until blend with your handmixer until completely blended. Serve as a dip with veggies or sandwich spread. I dip baked pita chips in the dip and its a delicious snack! A great alternative to a high fat dip and a similiar hummous type choice.

No comments: