Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Epiphany!


Here I am 40 years old and it took myself and another person to determine what a big roadblock I have to overcome.


What's wrong with this picture?


Breakfast or small meal at 6:00 AM. Lunch at 1:00 PM. Dinner at 7:00 PM. Eating all evening long....Seven hours until a second meal and six hours until dinner. My body is going into reservation mode and storing the food = creating fat instead of burning it off because it doesn't know when I will be feeding it next! Duh.


My plan is to find a watch that I can set timers on and I will eat at 6:00, 9:30, 1:00, 4:00, 7:00 and 10:00. That's six timers. Hmmm, this could be a challenge. I can eat at 6:00 AM by myself so let's find a watch with five timers!


OSC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I happened on your BLOG on BlogSpot and I have really enjoyed many of your posts. I think lots of what you are saying embodies what every women by forty is beginning to feel and or think about. Care-giving can be extremely exhausting and since many women are daily caregivers to kids, husbands, parents, friends etc, losing weight, or finding time for ourselves can be the last number on the list. It is time women started taking time (even if a little) for themselves.