Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lose Weight and Stay Healthy -- Create Your Own Personal Plan

Months back I was surfing online and came across the Capital Health's website. In Edmonton, there is an epidemic of obesity and this struck me the most when I went to a Kalan Porter concert. So many young girls are growing up into obese adults. This wasn't the thing when I was a teenager and myself didn't become obese until I was in my 20's. These were young girls in their tweens and teens. Anyways, it is a concern for our healthy care system so Capital Healthy has actioned several tools for those wanting to lose weight to use. One of them is a 2 day class for Lose Weight and Stay Healthy -- Create Your Own Personal Plan.

My first session is at 9:30 t0day so I'm up early on my day off so that I will be prepared. I'm going early to do a walk and bring along my book the Four Commitments. As well, I'll bring along a few things to eat since I don't have time to make a shake for breakfast this morning.

Tonight, I'll recap how today's class went.

It's been a week of learning for me. On Tuesday we has a session which we watched The Secret and yesterday we recieved evaluations from our associates, peers and the company as a whole. It was enlightning to see where my opportunities lie.

OSC

No comments: