Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Exercise One Results

Places to buy food, order food or eat food at on the way to work if I so choose but many times do not.

*Grub Med Restaurant (Greek/Mediterranean)
*Spartacus Pizza
*Aspen Pizza
*Mac's Conveinence Store
*Sobey's-- Groceries
*Safeway--Groceries
*Tim Horton's -- Coffee and Food
*Starbucks-- Coffee and Food
*Food Court in Mall--the healthiest choice there might be Subway or a stirfry at Edo but they use only white rice
*Staff Lounge. Three vending machine. One with junk food. One with coffee, tea. One with pop, water and pop


I have never bought food at any of these except the grocery stores. I admit I am fond of Roll Up The Rim. I am now packing my lunch and snacks to avoid the processed food in the food court. I thought that I was doing well by eating Edo, Subway ...


----C

No comments: