Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Visualize.


Visualize for a moment. Close your eyes and visualize yourself being or doing the things you want to do. IF you believe and truely desire those things, the Universe will bring them to you. This is the concept of the Secret.


I was skeptical but time and time again it rang true. Ever wake up and feel like crap and it seems that you whole day is coloured the way that you started it. Its as though we have convinced ourselves and the Universe that today was going to be a crap day. Ever wake up late and as much as you try, the traffic moves slower, you hit every red or yellow life? You just can't get there fast enough because you've told yourself -- I am going to be late. Its the Law Of Attraction. I am positive so I invite positive people into my life. I am negative and will attract negative people into my life. Like invites like.


I am sitting here and in front of anyone who reading this, I'm proclaiming that I am healthy, thin and am living an active lifestyle. I suffer no pain and my joints move with ease and freedom. My energy seems boundless and my thoughts are positive.


OSC

No comments: