Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day Two -- Stumblin

Today is Day Two and I am stumbling through the day. It was a day of juice, water, and water with Chia Seeds. 

Yesterday I went through all the cleansing and it continued today as well. Hot and Cold. Tired. Fatigue. Headache. I even went through the day where my hunger was actually the craving to chew, savor and devour something. I did eat a sandwich. Not my proudest moment but I own it and move forward.

I am still at home sick and looking forward to getting back to work so I have some routine again. I've been off work now for six days and getting cabin fever. That makes me anxious.




Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. ~ Deepak Chopra ~



My Commitments


  • In bed by 11 PM and no later each night. I haven't been giving my body the rest that it needs at night. 
  • Increase water intake. Take water bottle to work with me each day. 
  • Daily supplements of multivitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Calcium. 
  • Morning juice. Elimination of Coffee and Muffin in morning. 
  • Bring juice and smoothies to work to eat throughout the day for month of January 2013. 
  • Weekly weigh in. 
  • Eliminate all sodas and store bought juices. Only fresh juice, water and herbal teas.

No comments: