Monday, January 26, 2009

The Week In Review

My goal this week up to the weight in on Wed. is to stay within my points each day, not dip into my activity or flex points, exercise, drink water and no grains or cheese.

I'm checking in today which is Monday and I have not eaten cheese or grains. I have to admit, eating popcorn in front of the TV is habit forming and what about homemade cheese nachos with olives, cheese, shallots. corn chip.. I did not eat any! I repeat! I craved the cheese and crunch at night but opted for more water and substituted it with celery, carrots and home made hummus.

Here are some of the things on my menu this week:

Spanish Omelet no cheese
Stir fry with greens, veggies and chicken
Baked Sweet Potatoes
MIxed Green Salads
Salmon
Sprout
Oranges
Blueberries
Steak
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans
Bok Choy
Kale
Swiss Chard
Daahl
Lentil Soup
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Carrots
Hummus


Water, still struggling but I will do it!

Exercise, damn schedule gets in the way but I have committed to going tonight which I did and tomorrow. Then, while I am on course, I have found a Spa Lady nearby that I will go to!

Today while exercising I wondered about a couple of things:

How can people read and exercise?

How can people talk to other people while exercising?

If they can do either then intensity isn't there..

Tired but still movin'

1 comment:

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind said...

um, we have to talk about this post, but after your graduation