Friday, January 16, 2009

Getting on Track.

I've been to the gym two times this week and tomorrow will be my third.

Not much to some but to me, it is a great thing! If you remember, my goal is to go three times a week.

I have also been doing minimum of 100 squats every second day that was suggested to me by Rob.

All this combined with using Wii Fit and for those of you who think its a kiddies game, its not! It's gotten me running, doing squats and moving. This is amazing.

Today while at the gym with a friend, I even considered doing the July 1st RUN. Last year, you will notice I did the 3 KM walk that left me breathless. Needless to say, I am inspired!

Get your butt off that chair and move your body!

Tomorrow, I'm heading to the gym when it opens at 9 AM.

2 comments:

3rd Chance Fitness said...

2-3 times at the gym in a week is something to be very proud of!

onesmartcookie said...

Thank you. I went today so I achieved my three days this week. I am going on Sunday, Monday and then one other day next week.