Monday, November 12, 2007

The Veggie Challenge. Day One.

I was surfing the web one day and saw this challenge. I have always wanted to try vegan but 30 days was too much for me so when I saw a seven day challenge I was all over it! I set up a group on Facebook and then I set up the event which starts today and runs for one week. I'm going to document my week, how I feel, the cravings and any noticeable changes in my body, digestion, etc.

Last night was our Christmas party. I ate too much, drank and danced a lot! This is the perfect time for me to cleanse myself and start eating healthy again. I seem to have gone through some sort of debauchery because I had succumbed to fast food and poor eating habits for the last two weeks. This did not help me so I am happy that this is my fresh start.

No comments: