Monday, November 5, 2007

Vegetarian Challenge. November 12-November 18, 2007.

I am challenging everyone to eat vegetarian from November 12-18th.



There are many advocates for becoming a vegan and meat is becoming less and less important to me. So, as part of my plan for healthier eating and also part of my ecological footprint I am going to do this. I challenge everyone to try this and encourage healthier eating. Try new fruits, veggies, nuts and being a vegetarian doesn't mean that you have to eat salads alone!



I would love to hear about your experience and will document mine including how it effects me physically and emotionally and any other noticible changes that week.



OSC

I was inspired by this website. Check it out.. Click on the picture and it will take you there..

Take the Veggie Challenge

No comments: