Thursday, April 10, 2008

GOAL SETTING.

Goal Sheet
Name:__Christina____________________
Start date:____April 10, 2008__________
Start weight:_240___________
Start bf%:______________
Goal Date:___July 1, 2008__
I want to weigh:__215______
I want my body fat % to be:_____
• I will workout a minimum of __3___times per week
• I will do a minimum of _1__ days of cardio per week.
• I will increase the intensity of my workouts every week
• I will eat healthy nutrient dense foods
“Fire under your ass” reasons why you want to reach your goal! (Use your emotions)
__
  1. More energy and not being tired
  2. Clothing to fit comfortable and not tight
  3. Great health
  4. Lower blood pressure and prevent Diabetes
  5. Prevent illness.
  6. Take part in my life. __________________________________________________________________________________
How will your life change once you achieve these goal?

Once I achieve these goals, I will feel more comfortable in my body and success will give me the motivation to continue to my larger weight loss goal. My life will be one that includes weekly exercise and healthy eating .


What will you look like? __I will have more shape and definition in my body. I will look fit and fabulous in my fourties._________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________
______

No comments: